Sunday, January 18, 2009

WHAT DOES SHE KNOW UGGH!!!


OK...IM VERY SENSITIVE WHEN IT COMES TO MY SHOWS ESPECIALLY THE HILLS.SOME RUDE GIRL NAMED EMMA ROBERTS TOTALLY BASHED THE HILLS ON THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW.THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID:
“I started watching ‘The City’ which I think is better. But ‘The Hills’ I don’t really understand because I think everyone knows it is fake except for LC because she is the only one crying in every episode. I feel bad I’m like, ‘She is always crying and no one else is. Maybe she doesn’t know it’s fake.’”

Bonnie Hunt agrees. “That is a fantastic theory and very funny too!”

Emma adds, “It’s not how people in LA really live. I would like to state that fact. They make us all look really bad. We’re not all like that I promise! We’re better than that.”

FIRST OF ALL SHE KNOWS NOTHING && THE HILLS IS REAL LAUREN IS NOT CRYING IN EVERY EPISODE PLEASE SHE SURELY HASN'T WATCHED THE SHOW IF SHE THINK THATS AND THE HILLS DOES NOT REFLECT PEOPLE IN LA....TRUST ME I KNOW UGGHH SHE IS SUCH A TWIT!!!!

YOU COULD WATCH HER ON THE BONNIE HUNT SHOW 1/19/09!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment